For those of you looking for a study manual for the probability exam, you do not need to look further than Actuarial AdvantEdge's study manual, available for purchase at:
http://ift.tt/1aHxifZ
http://ift.tt/VzBPdR
http://ift.tt/1zXf0PQ (same price but free shipping at our company site!!!)
Please see a sample copy of this manual (attached in this post). I am confident that an honest, open-minded comparison of this sample manual with that of my competition will reveal that this manual is superior in its presentation, readability, clean and clear solution write-ups, tons of exam-caliber practice problems, and informative figures and graphs.
My experience as a math professor for three years challenged me to break down difficult topics into an accessible format for a lay audience. As an actuarial student, I learned how to solve exam problems efficiently and methodically. I have incorporated this skill set into the writing of this manual. I passed all 5 ASA exams and both FSA exams on the first sitting, with an average exam score of 9.4. I passed the probability exam with a 10. You too can achieve similar success with the right work ethic and exam resources, which is where my study manual can be highly valuable!
Visit http://ift.tt/1zXf0PQ now to learn more about our breakthrough manual, to read firsthand feedback from our customers, to see a copy of our sample manual, and to purchase the cleanest, most thorough Exam P study manual on the market.
Becoming a fully credentialed actuary takes many years. Don't delay! Put yourself on the fast-track to becoming a fully credentialed actuary by purchasing the Actuarial AdvantEdge Exam P study manual today!
http://ift.tt/1aHxifZ
http://ift.tt/VzBPdR
http://ift.tt/1zXf0PQ (same price but free shipping at our company site!!!)
Please see a sample copy of this manual (attached in this post). I am confident that an honest, open-minded comparison of this sample manual with that of my competition will reveal that this manual is superior in its presentation, readability, clean and clear solution write-ups, tons of exam-caliber practice problems, and informative figures and graphs.
My experience as a math professor for three years challenged me to break down difficult topics into an accessible format for a lay audience. As an actuarial student, I learned how to solve exam problems efficiently and methodically. I have incorporated this skill set into the writing of this manual. I passed all 5 ASA exams and both FSA exams on the first sitting, with an average exam score of 9.4. I passed the probability exam with a 10. You too can achieve similar success with the right work ethic and exam resources, which is where my study manual can be highly valuable!
Visit http://ift.tt/1zXf0PQ now to learn more about our breakthrough manual, to read firsthand feedback from our customers, to see a copy of our sample manual, and to purchase the cleanest, most thorough Exam P study manual on the market.
Becoming a fully credentialed actuary takes many years. Don't delay! Put yourself on the fast-track to becoming a fully credentialed actuary by purchasing the Actuarial AdvantEdge Exam P study manual today!
Exam P Study Manual: Get the Edge!!!
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire