Examples Of Actuarial Analysis?

mercredi 18 mars 2015

Many of us, including me, are "actuarial analysts."



However, I'm not exactly sure how much "analysis" I do at work. I seem to mostly do calculations based on data that is given to me. I never actually "think" per se at work. I push buttons and Excel gives me the reserves that I need. To me, "analyzing" data is when you take some data and come up with some conclusion. Doing calculations doesn't strike me as being the same thing as analyzing data.



I was asked during an interview 1.5 years ago to give examples of analyzing data during my internship. I came up with an answer which didn't seem to impress the interviewer at all. Now I'm on the verge of applying for a new job, and I'm anxious about having to answer the same question again.



If some of you could provide examples of analyzing data, I would really appreciate it. Hopefully I will have one of those "Oh! I do that, too!" moments which would help me prepare for interviews in the next month or two.



Thanks in advance!





Examples Of Actuarial Analysis?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor