Having a discussion for an internship, not sure what to ask?

samedi 14 mars 2015

So one of my fraternity brothers inquired around at his company for me and got in touch with the actuarial department after I found a person in the directory he could contact. They talked back and forth for a month and now just recently the person he contacted said he could use an intern or two and he said he's in the process of working the paperwork out for me. I've never talked to the person or anything, but he's had my resume for month or so now and the first time my friend got in touch with him he said to try contacting the next month because that's when they look for interns.



He set up a discussion with me and the person (whose not a recruiting person or anyone from HR), he said it's pretty much cause he insisted on it that the other guy agreed to have a discussion with me.



It's not really an interview, but I think it'd be better to treat it like one. So I'm wondering, what kinds of questions should I ask? He's pretty much just going to be answering any questions I have. I'm only really concerned about how long it'll take to get the paperwork done and if it's paid or not, but I feel like asking these questions puts me in a bad light and sound extremely desperate. Any thoughts on this situation? I'm hoping it comes good since my friend said he thought it was fruitful.. but extra thoughts are always welcome





Having a discussion for an internship, not sure what to ask?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor