Hey guys, I know this may be a dumb question, but I am new to excel and the actuarial field and am participating in an Actuarial Case competition at UC Berkeley and just need some help formatting my loss triangle. My current triangle is as follows and sorry for bad formating, its hard to make a table in this word processor haha:
.......... 201201 201202 201203
201201 1 2 3
201202 4 5
201203 6
where the row is the incurred date, the column is the paid date, and the elements are the claim amounts. I want to change this tragnle to where the columns are a time(T) and the rows stay the same, so if a claim was incurred in 201201 and paid in 201203, it would be paid in T=2. As follows:
............. 0 1 2
201201 1 2 3
201202 4 5
201203 6
I am using Excel 2007, again, I know that this is an easy question for most, but I am new to Excel and just learned Pivot Tables. Thanks for any help or comments :)
.......... 201201 201202 201203
201201 1 2 3
201202 4 5
201203 6
where the row is the incurred date, the column is the paid date, and the elements are the claim amounts. I want to change this tragnle to where the columns are a time(T) and the rows stay the same, so if a claim was incurred in 201201 and paid in 201203, it would be paid in T=2. As follows:
............. 0 1 2
201201 1 2 3
201202 4 5
201203 6
I am using Excel 2007, again, I know that this is an easy question for most, but I am new to Excel and just learned Pivot Tables. Thanks for any help or comments :)
Help with Excel and loss triangle
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire