IUL + Loans

jeudi 12 mars 2015

I have a financial planner that is trying to sell me an IUL and I'm hoping that some of you out there can help me out because this seems almost too good to be true. He says that it is a superior investment vehicle to a Roth IRA and points to its tax-free status and ability to earn money while taking loans. He has showed me illustrations that look very impressive. Wanting to understand it better, I asked for copies of the slides so that I could model them in Excel, which seemed to take him off guard a bit. Anyway, to make a long story short, we've been going back and forth a couple times now and the latest version I got has hard-coded numbers for the numbers I am trying to figure out. So, is this something that I should be considering? Does anyone else have an IUL? Any feedback and/or insight would be greatly appreciated.





IUL + Loans

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor