Mac question

mardi 10 mars 2015

So I got a new Macbook and I'm having some issues with the volume selector.



When I shutdown the laptop, I lose the ability to change the volume. If I hit one of the keyboard buttons to change the volume I get this:







Going into the system settings, I cannot change the volume either, those options are greyed out.




Spoiler - screen shot showing my lack of control:









In the shot I show the volume control in the menu I cannot change, and the system settings I can't change.



I can go into Terminal and enter sudo killall coreaudiod and it will restore my control. A lot of what I've Googled has pointed to having external audio from an external monitor (not applicable) or headphones, but neither have been hooked to this machine.



I'm wondering if there's a permanent solution as it's stupid to have to do this every time I turn my laptop on.



TIA.





Mac question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor