:clap:
New company, new boss, still driving!
Actually, he didn't just ask me to do it, he asked over a month ago and I've just caught it in the email as I was cleaning up my inbox. Long ass email with a bunch of mumbo jumbo and the very last sentence, Eddie, can you drive us to completion on items 2 and 3. :lol:
Guess it wasn't that critical since no one ever asked about it.
Hopping on the bus now though to start driving.
New company, new boss, still driving!
Actually, he didn't just ask me to do it, he asked over a month ago and I've just caught it in the email as I was cleaning up my inbox. Long ass email with a bunch of mumbo jumbo and the very last sentence, Eddie, can you drive us to completion on items 2 and 3. :lol:
Guess it wasn't that critical since no one ever asked about it.
Hopping on the bus now though to start driving.
My boss just asked me to 'drive' a project forward!
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire