Calling all self-styled college hoops experts
Looking for some insight. Who's your top upset pick for the first round and why? If all you've got is "Buffalo because a 12 seed always upsets a 5", leave that at home. I can cover that by my own self.
I'm looking for, "The Silly Nannies have good, veteren big men and the favored Lolly Gaggers are a small team. Expect the size difference to be significant"
Looking for some insight. Who's your top upset pick for the first round and why? If all you've got is "Buffalo because a 12 seed always upsets a 5", leave that at home. I can cover that by my own self.
I'm looking for, "The Silly Nannies have good, veteren big men and the favored Lolly Gaggers are a small team. Expect the size difference to be significant"
NCAA 2015 Who's your 1st round upset
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire