I am currently investing a lot (if not all) of my free time to do research to have a strong foundation about investing. I am planning to start trading any time this summer since I'm taking my time to organize my personal finance (tracking where all my money goes) as well as to construct my investing philosophy, strategy, risk tolerance, and so on.
Can anybody suggest any good investment book(s)/material(s) that will add value to my research?
Additionally, if you have any good advice to novice investors feel free to add to the commentary - such as a good discount brokerage account, portfolio allocation strategies for "moderately aggressive" and "aggressive" risk tolerance, industries/companies/etfs/mutual funds/bonds worth investing... and so on.
Just for reference, my budget is 3.5k and I have a long term investment philosophy.
Can anybody suggest any good investment book(s)/material(s) that will add value to my research?
Additionally, if you have any good advice to novice investors feel free to add to the commentary - such as a good discount brokerage account, portfolio allocation strategies for "moderately aggressive" and "aggressive" risk tolerance, industries/companies/etfs/mutual funds/bonds worth investing... and so on.
Just for reference, my budget is 3.5k and I have a long term investment philosophy.
Novice Investor - Advice
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire