Been a few years since I was active on this forum, but have been lurking for a while, decided to start logging my workouts.
I am 35 and male. 6'4", 186 lbs.
Most of my fitness has been running/triathlon. Recently Mrs. Procrastinator got into lifting, so I decided it would be good to not have her be stronger than I am, so I started too. Doing stronglifts 5x5. Most of the exercises are new to me, so started very light, have been working up, on week 5 now. Here is where I am:
squat: 135. Still feel ok at this weight.
bench: 95. Feels pretty easy
Row: 95. Tough.
Overhead press: 70, very hard, guessing I will fail on 75.
Deadlift: 145 (1x5), easy.
I am also running twice a week, once very easy, once a track work out.
I am 35 and male. 6'4", 186 lbs.
Most of my fitness has been running/triathlon. Recently Mrs. Procrastinator got into lifting, so I decided it would be good to not have her be stronger than I am, so I started too. Doing stronglifts 5x5. Most of the exercises are new to me, so started very light, have been working up, on week 5 now. Here is where I am:
squat: 135. Still feel ok at this weight.
bench: 95. Feels pretty easy
Row: 95. Tough.
Overhead press: 70, very hard, guessing I will fail on 75.
Deadlift: 145 (1x5), easy.
I am also running twice a week, once very easy, once a track work out.
Procrastinator Picks Things Up and Puts Them Back Down
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire