I've been at a company for several years. I've been happy with the company and the company has treated me quite well.
However, two of our colleagues have just resigned and that leaves us very thin. Ive seen this happen before within the same company and the person that stayed ended up doing 2 peoples work for quite some time. Im happy to step up to the plate and work more hours if needed but is it reasonable to put pressure for a raise/promotion? I have a good relationship with my boss and I would not like to come across as taking advantage of this situation.
Any thoughts on how to best take advantage of the situation? Thanks.
However, two of our colleagues have just resigned and that leaves us very thin. Ive seen this happen before within the same company and the person that stayed ended up doing 2 peoples work for quite some time. Im happy to step up to the plate and work more hours if needed but is it reasonable to put pressure for a raise/promotion? I have a good relationship with my boss and I would not like to come across as taking advantage of this situation.
Any thoughts on how to best take advantage of the situation? Thanks.
Raise based on Leverage
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire