Hi,
I recently graduated last year and I am currently working in a non-actuarial role but would like to begin an actuarial career. I have had two internships at actuarial consulting firms and have passed exams P, FM, MFE, and MLC.
I haven't had much luck on the interview front for actuarial roles so I figured it might be a resume or cover letter issue. Any advice will be appreciated!
I've mostly been applying online for Canadian and U.S. positions.
I recently graduated last year and I am currently working in a non-actuarial role but would like to begin an actuarial career. I have had two internships at actuarial consulting firms and have passed exams P, FM, MFE, and MLC.
I haven't had much luck on the interview front for actuarial roles so I figured it might be a resume or cover letter issue. Any advice will be appreciated!
I've mostly been applying online for Canadian and U.S. positions.
Resume critique appreciated!
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire