I am currently studying for the January sitting and I had a question about the problems in the back of each lesson.
I am mostly getting the ones marked SOA right. Are those more of the lay out of the questions I will see on the exam? Like the ones not marked SOA seem pretty straight forward. I gain more confidence when I get the SOA marked ones over the non marked ones. Wondering if this is false confidence or if the exam questions will be like those questions. Thanks!
I am mostly getting the ones marked SOA right. Are those more of the lay out of the questions I will see on the exam? Like the ones not marked SOA seem pretty straight forward. I gain more confidence when I get the SOA marked ones over the non marked ones. Wondering if this is false confidence or if the exam questions will be like those questions. Thanks!
Actex 2012 Question
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire