I just passed exam P this week, and I want to start applying for actuarial internships for the summer. I understand I'm really late in the game here, but I didn't want to apply without an exam, as I knew I would have no chance.
I have a great resume - Double major, Exam P, solid gpa (above 3.9), work/internship experience (auditing last summer), lots of programming languages (VBA, Java, etc.) and solid community service. Also, I'm sitting for FM in February.
What is the best way to go about applying? I had/have no access to campus recruiting at my college. I filled out many online applications this week, but I feel like they will just get lost in HR. Also, the more I read about cold emailing, the more discouraged I am getting in it working.
Thanks so much for any advice. I really would love to get started in this field for the summer.
I have a great resume - Double major, Exam P, solid gpa (above 3.9), work/internship experience (auditing last summer), lots of programming languages (VBA, Java, etc.) and solid community service. Also, I'm sitting for FM in February.
What is the best way to go about applying? I had/have no access to campus recruiting at my college. I filled out many online applications this week, but I feel like they will just get lost in HR. Also, the more I read about cold emailing, the more discouraged I am getting in it working.
Thanks so much for any advice. I really would love to get started in this field for the summer.
Best Route to Internship
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire