Hi guys,
This may be a very trivial question, but I can't seem to figure it out. Why does a deductible, d combined with a policy limit u, give an expected payment per loss of
E(X^u) - E(X^d)?
(I can't find the symbol for limit "^" - the legs supposed to go to the ground - you get what I mean...)
What I got so far....
So the payment per loss would be
0 for X<d
X-d for d<X<u+d
u for X>u+d
So I want E(X-d | d<X<u+d)P(d<X<u+d) + u*P(X>u+d)
I give up :oops:
This may be a very trivial question, but I can't seem to figure it out. Why does a deductible, d combined with a policy limit u, give an expected payment per loss of
E(X^u) - E(X^d)?
(I can't find the symbol for limit "^" - the legs supposed to go to the ground - you get what I mean...)
What I got so far....
So the payment per loss would be
0 for X<d
X-d for d<X<u+d
u for X>u+d
So I want E(X-d | d<X<u+d)P(d<X<u+d) + u*P(X>u+d)
I give up :oops:
Deductible + Policy Limit Question
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire