I get that the English language has been around a while and some stuff just is what it is. But I feel like we should modify some shit when it makes sense to do so.
Like, can we just make "a lot" one word already. I mean, wtf? People act all superior when they point out someone's mistake of making it one word. That's stupid. Why is it two words?
And how about "never mind"? I mean, come one. Combine that shit. It a common phrase that, much like "a lot" has a singular meaning that isn't totally related to any literal combination of those two words.
It's not like combining words in that manner is unprecedented. It's not unprecedented whatsoever. And inasmuch as people want to argue with me, I say, "shut up, stupid."
So what? Some words were combined a couple hundred years ago, so we just accept it? But we don't feel like we have the freedom to modify shit now? How does that make sense? I'll tell you how... It doesn't.
Like, can we just make "a lot" one word already. I mean, wtf? People act all superior when they point out someone's mistake of making it one word. That's stupid. Why is it two words?
And how about "never mind"? I mean, come one. Combine that shit. It a common phrase that, much like "a lot" has a singular meaning that isn't totally related to any literal combination of those two words.
It's not like combining words in that manner is unprecedented. It's not unprecedented whatsoever. And inasmuch as people want to argue with me, I say, "shut up, stupid."
So what? Some words were combined a couple hundred years ago, so we just accept it? But we don't feel like we have the freedom to modify shit now? How does that make sense? I'll tell you how... It doesn't.
Word combos that should just be combined into one word already..
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire