I have researched this and it's very difficult to find a straight answer.
I want how to preserve excel formulas, conditional formatting, all that in the structure of an excel spreadsheet built on data validation list dropdown boxes, IF statements, conditional format
400kb file size
Current considered approach
1) use Spreadsheet Converter or 123 Excel to HTML
To convert instantly to HTML5 with formulas preserved
2) convert html5 to iOS with phonegap or Ejecta
Problem is do you need to use JavaScript language to do this conversion at all? What formulas if any need to be JavaScript converted? There has to be some way to achieve this. All I want are my input cells and output cells and the rest to be hidden formulas but those formulas are the bread and butter. Not having them carried over is like giving me a car without gasoline.
I want how to preserve excel formulas, conditional formatting, all that in the structure of an excel spreadsheet built on data validation list dropdown boxes, IF statements, conditional format
400kb file size
Current considered approach
1) use Spreadsheet Converter or 123 Excel to HTML
To convert instantly to HTML5 with formulas preserved
2) convert html5 to iOS with phonegap or Ejecta
Problem is do you need to use JavaScript language to do this conversion at all? What formulas if any need to be JavaScript converted? There has to be some way to achieve this. All I want are my input cells and output cells and the rest to be hidden formulas but those formulas are the bread and butter. Not having them carried over is like giving me a car without gasoline.
Anyone know an efficient way to convert Excel to native IOS iphone app?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire