Equal pay for women: Only in government jobs.
Some form of Affirmative action: Only in government jobs.
Gay marriage: The state shouldn't participate in marriage.
Protection of discrimination of any form: Only with government stuff.
Kids? No tax breaks for you. Kids are a choice.
etc. That is, you don't want to bake cakes for gay weddings? Great, as long as you aren't the enlisted cake baker on the army base.
I am beginning to lean toward this. That it should be lassez-faire for private organizations, but the government should be held to what is recognized as progressive liberal standards.
Is this libertarian? What is it? This is how I feel. (yes, I am leaving out economics here)
Some form of Affirmative action: Only in government jobs.
Gay marriage: The state shouldn't participate in marriage.
Protection of discrimination of any form: Only with government stuff.
Kids? No tax breaks for you. Kids are a choice.
etc. That is, you don't want to bake cakes for gay weddings? Great, as long as you aren't the enlisted cake baker on the army base.
I am beginning to lean toward this. That it should be lassez-faire for private organizations, but the government should be held to what is recognized as progressive liberal standards.
Is this libertarian? What is it? This is how I feel. (yes, I am leaving out economics here)
Is this a libertarian attitude?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire