Hello,
I recently passed FM and I am currently starting to study for MFE. I've looked through the old post about recommendations for online seminars, and TIA has gotten some bad reviews for MFE although one good thing that was mentioned is that TIA approaches the material from an elementary level whereas Coaching Actuaries uses more advanced explanations. All the reviews are at least a couple of years old and I was wondering if anyone has more recent experience with TIA and whether they would recommend it for MFE. I will also be supplementing the online seminar with ASM and Adapt.
Thanks.
I recently passed FM and I am currently starting to study for MFE. I've looked through the old post about recommendations for online seminars, and TIA has gotten some bad reviews for MFE although one good thing that was mentioned is that TIA approaches the material from an elementary level whereas Coaching Actuaries uses more advanced explanations. All the reviews are at least a couple of years old and I was wondering if anyone has more recent experience with TIA and whether they would recommend it for MFE. I will also be supplementing the online seminar with ASM and Adapt.
Thanks.
TIA for MFE?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire