What do LA people do on the weekends with summer-like weather year-round?
Is it exciting or does it get boring?
Do people in Thousand Oaks, Woodland Hills, Ventura, Santa Monica Beach ever say like,
"Today I'm bored so I'm going to just drive out to Riverside or Palm Springs for a change of scenery,
Or drive 57 south to Anaheim,
Or visit Korea Town in Central LA
Or are the neighborhoods rather insular and Long Beach kind of sticks to Long Beach, OC sticks to OC, the rich and famous stick to Beverly Hills
Also what do the non-Hollywooders see in the Weho, Noho, Soho rivalries ...are these girly gangs that compete on hotness?
I want to get an insider's view of Greater LA
Is it exciting or does it get boring?
Do people in Thousand Oaks, Woodland Hills, Ventura, Santa Monica Beach ever say like,
"Today I'm bored so I'm going to just drive out to Riverside or Palm Springs for a change of scenery,
Or drive 57 south to Anaheim,
Or visit Korea Town in Central LA
Or are the neighborhoods rather insular and Long Beach kind of sticks to Long Beach, OC sticks to OC, the rich and famous stick to Beverly Hills
Also what do the non-Hollywooders see in the Weho, Noho, Soho rivalries ...are these girly gangs that compete on hotness?
I want to get an insider's view of Greater LA
What's it like to live in Greater Los Angeles, California?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire