Overall usefulness of FAP Material

mercredi 12 novembre 2014

In the following questions, I'm not referring to the exercises but rather the readings/slides themselves. So, for those who have finished, or are going through the modules:



- How useful did you find the material in regards to your growth as an actuary?

- Do you feel like the material made a positive impact, directly or indirectly, in the way you operate in your day-to-day job?

- If you could choose, which modules did you feel helped the most?



I got started by finishing a couple of the modules very recently, but I'm wondering what the general consensus is for how you all felt about the learning process. I have aspirations to get through these as soon as possible, however, I want to make sure I'm not just completely cheating myself through it, as I've seen some valuable (and some invaluable) information in general thus far.



Thanks in advance.





Overall usefulness of FAP Material

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor