Hi,
Can someone help me out with my resume?
I'm trying to land an entry level job as I'm graduating soon.
A problem I have is the internship I had was at a very prestigious company in Taiwan(everyone knows about it), but the name is not recognized at all in US. How do I weight in this to make myself appear more competitive?
Also i have a crappy gpa in UCLA so I left it off, but I happened to have a ok gpa in the community college i went to. Does that send off the message that I'm just not up for the challenge?
Thanks in advance for helping
Can someone help me out with my resume?
I'm trying to land an entry level job as I'm graduating soon.
A problem I have is the internship I had was at a very prestigious company in Taiwan(everyone knows about it), but the name is not recognized at all in US. How do I weight in this to make myself appear more competitive?
Also i have a crappy gpa in UCLA so I left it off, but I happened to have a ok gpa in the community college i went to. Does that send off the message that I'm just not up for the challenge?
Thanks in advance for helping
Resume Critique
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire